Sunday, April 25, 2010

Healthy Food and Little 5



Bryan and I have been trying to incorporate healthier choices into our diet. I have started restricting my meat eating and Bryan is being super supportive! This is a dinner I cooked for us last week - thai lettuce wraps using a meat substitute made by Boca Burger. I also made some shrimp for Bryan! The sauce was spicy just like we like it! I used mushrooms, onions, garlic and water chestnuts as an added nutritional treat! Bryan made the yummy guacamole pictured above - just delicious! Doesn't Bryan look happy eating health food?!

Megan, Melanie and Little Ann came to visit for Little 500 weekend! This is one of the few images captured on my camera from the weekend. I am pretty sure it was sometime late afternoon. The weekend was so fun! I really miss the girls and living in Delta Gamma!

O'Shay and Evan came to visit for Bryan - sorry there are no pics! The boys enjoyed their reunion as well. It is so fun to reminisce on all the college times!
Happy Little 500! The DG bike team came in 3rd place - congrats Sistas!

No comments:

Post a Comment