skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"The Fabulous Life of " ...Bryan & Merrit
I will be posting pictures, new happenings, and fun times Merr and I are having... Enjoy!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Joe Tourist
My buddy Scott took this camera everywhere so we decided to call him Joe Tourist. Nice stunner shades to boot!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Bryan
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(50)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(46)
The Millie!
Healthy Food and Little 5
Wedding Update!
Spring!
Soccer
Porchin' it
Say Cheeessseeeee
Farmer's Market
Burn Baby Burn!
DELOITTE
Stealth Steve
Double Trouble
Cute little guy
Taj Mahal
Tiger
Elephant
I love Golf Carts
Floating Island
Infosys
Crush at age 3
Cheerleaders
Great Seats!
Cricket match
SAP Global Delivery
200 Rps
Pizza Hut Indian Style!
Arrival to Bangalore
Our Fearless Leader
***** HOTEL
Yes Bryan, that is indeed the Taj
She's a beauty
Tour Guide
I look back, you look Taj!
Joe Tourist
Yeeee Haa
Needle Work
Right before the Taj
Snakes on a plane!
Picture of the Market
Rickshaws
Temple
Bill, Me, Mark in ascending order by height
Roomies in the States
Arrival!
Airport Bar
To the Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International ...
No comments:
Post a Comment