Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spring!

This is my first post on the shared blog! I hope you all enjoy!

Thursday evening was gorgeous in Bloomington! We decided to head over to the Sports patio for a few adult beverages. I am really sad I didn't take any pictures from Thursday night because it was bar crawl central at Sports with tons of people dressed up in crazy costumes - international theme and YMCA. It was a riot.
I woke up to Millie, Cerena and I's 9 month old kitten, on my head on Friday morning - purrrrfect! For some reason Millie thinks it is alright to wake us up in the middle of the night to play a game of fetch, for extra food and water or just a good ol' petting. She sleeps all day and then wants to hang out at night! Crazy Kitty!
Bryan, Cerena and Greg enjoyed a day of boating on Lake Monroe on Friday. I, unfortunately, was studying for a pretty rigorous accounting exam on Saturday AM and was lucky enough to go pick up the crew from Lake Monroe Marina. They had a blast! I think I did well on my exam too!

My 3/2 MBA in Accounting Bar Crawl took place on Saturday night! Cerena and Greg joined in the festivities. The pick at left is Cerena and I at UpStairs. I am definitely going to miss having Cerena as a roommate! She is very clean, tidy and an overall sweet girl! The good thing is that she and I will stay in close touch over the next year as she is one of the bridesmaids in my wedding!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA oh the Millie.

    I'm def going to miss you a roomie too. Your so much fun and I love that we are on the same level regarding germs and cleaning :). Good thing we will be in Chicago togeth!!!

    ReplyDelete