Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wedding Update!


Bryan and I (pretty much just me, Bryan sat next to me while I was on the phone!) spoke to some wedding vendors last week. We have an appointment with our photographer next month in Indianapolis. We are using Jordyn of Jennifer Driscoll Photography. Here is the link to her photography site: http://www.jenniferdriscoll.com/

Jordyn is ecstatic to work with us. We will be having our engagement photos taken this summer in Indianapolis or Bloomington - super exciting! The blog on the site is really cool - check it out!

Here are the things about our June 4, 2011 nuptials that I am sure of:
1. I am very very excited to marry Bryan and spend the rest of my life with him!
2. We have a reception site and will soon have the church booked (13 month in advance rule has delayed this)
3. Colors are hydrangea blue and white with gold accents
4. Dress is "cocktail attire"
5. We are hopefully going on a cruise for the honeymoon - maybe to Bermuda!

We will keep you updated with any new details on the wedding!

<3, Merrit

2 comments:

  1. You two do have a fabulous life and so much ahead!!!
    Really happy for you both and can't wait to meet your families at graduation.
    DebbieO

    ReplyDelete